Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fat Quarter Shop Sponsor Post

I really love the fabrics that “The Fat Quarter Shop” has to offer. This month I want to showcase some of their new additions in the shop.

I just love the colors in this collection, The rich Chocolate browns and the vibrant blues.

I Love this collection, It would make a fun addition for art quilting and various mixed media projects. The Ticket print is one of my favorites.
I saved my absolute favorite collection for last.
I love the large motifs from this collection. They would fit great with the Upcycled Skirt that I made a few months ago. I really could see making a few more with some of these beautiful fabrics.
You really should head over to the Fat Quarter Shop and Check out all of their newest additions.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back