Saturday, October 22, 2011

Studio Storage

journal 012
Ok for my birthday my husband and girls got me a new rotating organizer for my studio table. I love it. I have started filling it up and still don’t have it filled even though I have got a ton of stuff in it already.


journal 033
I started with my collection of Martha Stewart Markers. I will say that these are some of the best markers, they really last along time and keep their tip really well. I really like to store them with the points down to preserve the ink supply.
journal 027
Next I put all my pens and pencils in a space and in the small drawer in the bottom I have my erasers and my dip pens.
journal 032
Paint pens and sharpies and other waterproof pens. In the bottom drawer I have a bunch of tags and labels that I have been collecting.
Now I have the perfect place for all my journaling supplies. I love my perfect birthday present.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Ahhh Happy Birthday! Love these spinning caddies...but word of caution...your pens are not to be stored in them. Pens need to be stored horizontally or they dry out...hence why there are not pens in the product photo on the box. They are great for all of you cutting tools, etc. just not the best storage for pens. Also why they are stored horizontally in stores...to keep them fresh. Here's a recent post about my old pen storage: http://con-tain-it.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/10/day-4-the-31-purge-no-more-etsy.html
Hope this helps, fondly, Roberta



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back