Wednesday, February 10, 2016

How To Self Publish a Coloring Book


Do you love to learn new skills? I love to learn new skills and I love to share what I know. I decided to take my sharing to a new level with classes on SkillShare. I am teaching classes to share what I do and why I do it. I love to be able to share things that I have learned and this platform lets me share with more than just my circle of friends.

My first class is:

In this class I will be sharing how I have been able to self publish my coloring book series to Amazon. You will learn how to take it from Art to Finish. If you sign up through my link you will receive a free month of Premium Membership and be able to take my class for free as well as any other class on the site. .

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back