Saturday, February 6, 2016

Glimpses of My Life Week 6

This week has been super busy. I am working on publishing my third coloring book for adults. It is called For The Love Of Food.

I have started a Kickstarter Campaign to raise the funds needed to take the coloring books to the Wholesale Market in Atlanta at the July 2016 show. For a donation of as little as $1 you will a PDF printable from one of the books in the series. The rewards go up from there. I would love it if you could help me spread the word about this campaign and if you could donate just a dollar it would be a big help. Sites like Kickstarter promote campaigns based on a lot of different things, the amount of backers, the amount of money and a mix of other data. I need to have a few more people backing me to bring my project up in the ratings so if you could that would be great.


I am still working on filming the class for Skillshare all about How To Self Publish A Coloring Book. This has been a fun project. I having been learning as I go about filming a class and how to edit a class. 


These are some of the other books that I have in progress. The Floral Abundance Coloring Book and the Jewels and Mandalas Coloring Book are both available on Amazon
 I am excited and nervious at the same time about taking my work to the next level. and I will be sharing a few new sheets that you can purchase as downloads soon. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back