Monday, September 18, 2017

My Home Office Space


Living in a yurt lends its self to lots of trial and error in the design spectrum. I have moved my office space around a few times in the short time that we have lived in the yurt, but I think that I have the perfect space now. My husband added some shelves into the outer wall and now I have a place to put all of my books and a few of my collections. I now want them added to the other rooms of the house so that we can display our other collections. This is a fun space because I can look out the window in the bedroom door and I have lots of natural light during the day and at night I can watch the moon rise. It is a beautiful spot, and when you have such a small space to work with you really don't want to add a lot of furniture into the rooms so the bookshelves in the wall really work great because they save floor space and give me a place to put some of my books. (this is only a small amount of my collection and I can't seem to part with any of them) 


I like that I can have pictures and nic naks as well. On the shelves so this gives me another place to change up all the time. 

It is the perfect place for me to display my collection of washi tapes and my art supplies are so colorful they. Become art themselves until I need to use them. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back