Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Painting Rocks

I seems like the painting rock craze is going on everywhere. So I just had to get on the bandwagon. I don't like to do things exactly like everyone else so I decided to make mine mini. All of these are not much bigger than a quarter. I love playing on a small scale so I painted these and I have a few more in the works. They are super easy and I just use a Sharpie to add details at the end. 
After I painted them I went around town to hide a few. I like the thought that they will brighten someone's day. 

They are so small I hope that people will see them. This little Candy Corn fits perfect with the fall window that I placed it in front of. 

I just love the butterfly one as well. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back