Saturday, December 3, 2016

My Day 2 Of Daily December



December 2,  was a super crazy busy day and I am working through the book Loving my Actual Life by Alexandra Kuykendall this month and really focusing on my family and making sure that I remember that every single day really is a gift.
This months focus is breaking free from the noise and being present in the moment.
I will be trying to cut back on Social Media and other distractions that add to the noise of my everyday life. I really hope that you would read it along with me.
It started off with picking up pecans at the farm, and It ended up being a lot of running around today. I had groceries, farm business, hobby lobby, and lunch with my husband (this never happens). The feed store and happy mail.



No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back