Monday, September 26, 2016

Hooked on Cables




I teach knitting and crochet and I have a student that I am working with her on a project and it is a cabled scarf and so I have been working on cabled in my own projects that I am knitting for a big festival this November. I will be at the 50th annual Deer Festival in Monticello, GA on Saturday, November 5. I used Red Heart Soft yarn for this project, and size 8 needles. 


These are a couple of cabled card wallets that I have made. They are a quick knit and now I just have to find the perfect button to finish them off. 


I was digging around looking for buttons and found this little stash of stitch markers and I am so excited.Iit really makes me want to knit a complicated pattern so I can use them. 


I am also super excited about getting this in the mail. No matter if I know that I can shop online at anytime, there is just something about getting the catalog in the mail. Now I am just drooling over the beautiful yarns. 

1 comment:

Dianna M said...

Cables are so much fun!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back