Wednesday, September 28, 2016

EarBud Keepers



Are you like me and always are having to deal with tangled earbuds every time you go to pull them out of your bag? Well I am thought that making a little pouch would help solve the problem. I have been playing around with to up sock magic loop style and I thought how cute would it be to knit a small pouch for some designed the same way.  I decided to work from the top down with about 1/2 inch of 2 by 2 ribbing and then increase like you would for a toe up sock. I then added a few rounds with no increases and then worked a top down toe. I closed it up with the Kitchener stitch and sewed in the ends. 


Once I start with a small project like this I couldn't just make one. It is like potato chips you can't have just one. 


I have made 5 now i just need to take a picture of the 5th one. 


I have been using my zippered project bag for these because they are so small and I am using up my scrap balls of yarn for them. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back