Friday, September 30, 2016

Leg Warmers on the go



I got this yarn from a stash on Ravelry and I am loving the way it is knitting up. This is a pattern that I will be releasing soon. I am almost finished with the second one now and I really need to take a picture of the progress. This is Marianne Dashwood from Yarn Love. The colorway is Amore. I love how the greens and blues interplay with each other. 


I am using the magic loop technique to knit these and I love how easy it is to do. This is my first time working magic loop, I have always worked on DPNs. 


I have also been bit by the Beekeeper's Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits
I am working on my first hexipuff but I chose a scrap yarn that I thought would be enough and ran out before I was finished so I am back to the beginning.  I will post my progress as I get them knitted up. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back