Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A Busy Few Weeks



I love going to my local library and finding knitting books that are just as fun to read as the patterns are to knit. Both of these books Faith, Hope, and Love Knitting and Mother-Daughter Knits are great reads and have some beautiful patterns that I want to knit up. 


I have been on a weaving kick lately. So I built a rug loom out of scrap wood and $6 worth of hardware. It was such a fun project to build. it took me about 4 hours to sand the wood and put it together. I had to warp it as soon as I finished. Now I just need to get started weaving one on it. I plan on using denim yardage that I have had in my fabric stash for years. 


Lowe's has been a major place that we have been visiting a lot over the past few weeks. We now have almost everything to  finish our house except for the electrical and HVAC.


I am painting the cabinets with DecoArt Americana Chalky Finish Paint. I will post more pictures as I progress.  


And last but not least I have been going a little cable crazy. I am working on a cabled cowl and I have knit up a couple of little card wallets with cables as well. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back