Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Something New The Jewels and Mandalas Coloring Book


I am so excited to announce that my new coloring book has been published and is now available for purchase on Amazon


The Jewels and Mandalas Coloring Book has been a long time coming. I have been working on the drawings for this book for a while now. I am super excited to see it in real life and get to hold the finished product in my hands. I hope that it will be enjoyed and well received. I have three more in progress and will be releasing them over the next few months. Now that I have the design for this book it really makes it easier to produce the other editions a little bit quicker. I still have to time it takes to create the images but putting the book together and having it ready for publication will take less time. 

The Themes for the other upcoming releases are: 
  • Pattern Mania 
  • Floral Abundance
  • Main Street USA
I have printables by the same name in my Etsy shop and the print editions will be expanded on these designs. 


No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back