Monday, July 20, 2015

A Peek inside my Sketchbook

Today I wanted to share a peek inside my sketchbook. I am working on a few new floral coloring sheet designs. I am also turning these into a surface pattern design that will be available in my zazzle store soon.

Since we are in transition this summer between homes and are living with my mom, I am working with a very limited amount of art supplies. I have a bunch of white copy paper and a good collection of black pens and I have been working on the computer for adding color to my designs. I'm using an app on my iPad to scan my drawings in and then I am using the app InkPad to convert my drawings to vector and then all is have to do is transfer them to the computer to continue working on them . I have some exciting projects in the works that I can't wait to share them as soon as I am able to share.

 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back