Friday, July 24, 2015

Color Study Friday

I am a little late today getting this posted and I wanted to make sure that I was able to share this. I love the mid summer flowers and here in Georgia the heat is a little tough on them so they start to fade and don't grow as big as they do in the late spring and early summer. I love all the colors that I found in this image of a Zinnia from the local community gardern . I think that these colors will look great on lots of different applications. I hope that you enjoy the weekend and I will see you back here on Monday as I continue to post from where ever I can find wi-fi. The digital nomad life is fun and I love the time to explore but can't wait to put down roots at our new farm.

 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back