Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Family Day

Yesterday my husband, my girls and I spent the day at a local plantation.

We hiked the area and took in the sights.

Walked through the old homes and buildings on the property and just enjoyed being together.

this is an old store building that was brought on to the site and on the inside it still has all of the shelving that is original to the store.

I love history and learning about new places. This was a great way for us to spend the day together and be outside and enjoy the time spent with each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like the plantation my husband and I visited on our way back from a visit down south a few years ago. It was an amazing place that I'd love to visit again.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back