I thought I would share an update on my garden with you today. It is really coming along. I have been able to see a lot of growth in my plants as well as new plants that have been added this week.
So far here is what is planted:
- Red Onions about 60 sets
- Garlic about 18 cloves planted
- 3 Rhubarb plants
- 4 Better Boy Tomatoes plants
- 4 Straight Neck Squash plants
- 4 Zucchini plants
- 4 Cucumber plants
- Green Beans (From Seed)
- Navy Beans (From Seed)
- Field Peas (From Seed)
- 2 Jalapeno Plants
- 8 Sweet Pepper Plants ( Gifted from my Neighbor who started them from seed)
- A Butterfly Plant
- 1 Cherry Tomato Plant
- 1 Grape Tomato Plant
- 2 Wooly Lambs Ear (Gifted from my Neighbor who was dividing ones that were in her garden) My daughter planted these and is so excited they they are growing good.
I still have 1 1/2 beds that are ready to plant. I plan on planting some late summer crops like Okra, Pumpkin.
We even have tomatoes one the older plants already.