Saturday, April 28, 2012

Garden Time Again

garden 4.24.12 023
I thought I would share an update on my garden with you today. It is really coming along. I have been able to see a lot of growth in my plants as well as new plants that have been added this week.
garden 4.24.12 004
So far here is what is planted:
  • Red Onions about 60 sets
  • Garlic about 18 cloves planted
  • 3 Rhubarb plants
  • 4 Better Boy Tomatoes plants
  • 4 Straight Neck Squash plants
  • 4 Zucchini plants
  • 4 Cucumber plants
  • Green Beans (From Seed)
  • Navy Beans (From Seed)
  • Field Peas (From Seed)
  • 2 Jalapeno Plants
  • 8 Sweet Pepper Plants ( Gifted from my Neighbor who started them from seed)
  • A Butterfly Plant
  • 1 Cherry Tomato Plant
  • 1 Grape Tomato Plant
  • 2 Wooly Lambs Ear (Gifted from my Neighbor who was dividing ones that were in her garden) My daughter planted these and is so excited they they are growing good.
garden 4.24.12 014
I still have 1 1/2 beds that are ready to plant. I plan on planting some late summer crops like Okra, Pumpkin.
garden 4.24.12 029
We even have tomatoes one the older plants already.
garden 4.24.12 027

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back