Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I’m Back

may 230

I can’t believe that it has been so long since I posted. I have been away longer than I expected. I had to have surgery last week and I was not feeling well leading up to the surgery so I didn’t have much to say. But I am back now. I had to have oral surgery to remove my wisdom teeth and it was a little more intensive than my Dentist had expected and it required a little more work on the jaw bone than normal so I am still dealing with a little pain (I have a high tolerance for pain), but I am having more energy every day.

may 168

Last week was supposed to be our family vacation because my husband had the whole week off, but with my surgery on Tuesday we didn’t get to have a full week. It all hinged on how I was feeling and if I felt up to a drive. Well on Friday I started feeling like I could so on the spur of the moment we left Friday afternoon about 5pm for a drive to the beach.

may 207

We stayed on Tybee Island, GA and had a great time. We spent a few hours on the beach (until it got so crowded that I felt smothered) and them back to the pool for a while.

may 239After resting in the hotel for a little while we took a drive back toward Savannah and took the Kids to Fort Pulaski (which is in between Tybee Island and Savannah). I love to add something educational into the mix of all of our trips and this gave an opportunity for a Georgia history lesson, combined with a Civil War.

may 249

Come Back Tomorrow for our Journey through Fort Pulaski . . . . . . .

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back