Friday, May 11, 2012

A trip around Savannah

may 384

Savannah is one of my favorite cities. I love the trees and the moss hanging from them. The squares and parks are so inviting. I just want to sit and take it all in. The old homes draw me in and make we imagine what might have went on inside them over 100 years ago.

may 386

I love the white paint because it looks so clean and fresh.

may 396

This old hospital has been turned in to a senior living facility but they have kept the original façade and feel of the place.

may 400

Thank you turn a corner and find a truly unique home painted in very bold colors. Savannah is very full of character and charm

may 405

Add in all the beautiful flowers that are around and you will see what a beautiful city Savannah is.

Come back tomorrow for a tour of River Street and the Savannah Tall Ships.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back