Monday, March 26, 2012

This Month

I just wanted to let my readers know that I an here and so sorry that I have not been posting regularly these past couple of weeks. Next week I will be having major oral surgery and will have a few of weeks of recovery time. I have had this type of surgery before but I was 10 years younger and I know that the recovery time will be different this time, so I am asking you to keeping me and my family in your prayers. I have a few post that I have been working on and will be working on over the next week prior to my surgery that I will have scheduled to keep up with fresh content. I hope that you all know that I value each and everyone of you my readers and I thank you in advance for your prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you mend quickly. Take all the time you need.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back