Monday, March 26, 2012

You’re Already Amazing Chapters 1 & 2

720605: You"re Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be

By Holley Gerth

Many women are tired. Tired of trying to do more, be more, and have more. With busy work, home and church lives, it's easy to feel like our spiritual growth gets short-changed. But what if God is already pleased, more than pleased--totally head over heels crazy about us and our hearts regardless of our mistakes and crunched schedules? If it's true, that big load we've been carrying feels lighter already. In You're Already Amazing, Holley Gerth wants readers to know that they can lay down the burden of their own, and others expectations, and embrace who they are as beloved, talented women. Rediscover the gifts you've been given and the life of purpose that God has for you.
Chapters 1 & 2 Video on (In)Courage
I just want to start out by saying that I believe that God placed this book into my life as a confirmation for the path that he has been leading me to for sometime, I just never had the confidence to embrace the calling.
As I was working through my strengths the 3 that popped out to me were Encouraging, Positive, & Trustworthy. These are things that I always try to put into every aspect of my life. The skills that I circled were Connecting, Motivating & Supporting. These are strengths and skills that I can use when working for God. Yes I do have other strengths but when I put in the element of working for God into the equation these are the ones that really fit my life.
I have always felt that I was drawn to help other women who were struggling with doubt like I have and I feel that I am at my best when I am listening and encouraging them through the truths of God's word. I love to help people and be able to speak a positive word of encouragement into their lives even when I might be going through a trial.
I also try to encourage my husband to have more confidence in his ability to handle situations and storms that comes into our lives. I feel I have grown in my walk with God over the past few years to where I am able to listen to Him more than I listen to myself. I have had times of doubt but God has pulled me through it and helped me to grow from the experience.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back