Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Free for All

lanyard 003

We woke up this morning to storms, lots of rain, thunder and lighting. It is gray and dreary outside to we will be staying home all day and I hope that I will be able to get a few projects finished.

lanyard 005

I finished a bunch of lanyards and a dress last night. I even made an outfit for my daughter’s doll. She was so excited. I let her pick the fabrics, and made a skirt and peasant shirt for it.

dress 002

I made this in a size 6-9mo. I really need a cute model to really show how it looks. I love the way it turned out.

dress 004

When I make doll clothes I just use what ever color thread that is in the machine. I really like they way they colors turned out.  A gray day really makes it hard to get a good picture. Maybe later.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back