Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thursday link up

019
This week the public schools have been out and the girls normal routines have been altered so that they can enjoy playing with their friends, School days have been flip-flopped so that they do more work at night and in the early parts of the day instead of in one long stretch. So this means that my time has been flipped upside down also. I have been worked more on the computer and planning projects as well and sorting supplies so that I will have everything ready to start sewing again today and tomorrow. On Monday we took a trip to the Yellow River Game Ranch and then had a picnic lunch at Stone Mountain. It was a fun day and the pictures in this post are from there.
070
Now for the Linky Party
The Rules:
  1. Follow with GFC
  2. Link up to your blog post not your main blog page.
  3. Link back here if possible.
  4. You can link any Family Friendly post, Etsy Shop, or Giveaway
I look forward to see what you have created. There is no special theme to this party just link up to 3 items Per Person.

2 comments:

Kristen @ Celebrate Every Day With Me said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Just linked up and I will link back to you, but I'm not a member of GFC.

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for the invite! I linked up my DIY Organic Dishwasher Detergent. Have a great week!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back