Friday, December 2, 2011

Mother-Daughter Crafting

002My oldest daughter loves to make things. She has been making presents to all the people on her Christmas list. I think that it is so sweet that she wants to make sure that she has something for everyone that we see on Christmas day. the other day she asked if she could use some of my supplies. (She has her own 3 drawer box that has all her craft supplies) I always make sure that it is stocked but she said that she need the “Good” stuff. I couldn’t help but laugh at that comment. I wanted to share a few of the things that we have made over the past few days.
004
Mini Explosion Boxes
008
Glittered Gift Tags
059
and Pom-Poms.
She has been busy and has loved every min of it.
This month I will have a different post sponsor each week. This week's sponsor is Shabby Fabrics.
Go on over and check them out and let them know that I sent you. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back