Friday, December 2, 2011

Daily December Day 1

day 1
Here is the first layout for my Daily December Pictures this year. I am working in the digital format again this year. I really enjoyed this project last year. I hope you come back and check out more of my pages. No words ended up on this page today but I might add some later. I spent to day decorating my church for Christmas and taking the girls shopping to Michael’s and Khols’. Mom and Dad ate dinner with us tonight and I completed the first drawing of my 30 days of Drawing with Traci Bunkers.

This month I will have a different post sponsor each week. This week's sponsor is Shabby Fabrics.
Go on over and check them out and let them know that I sent you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice to be able to document a gathering of generations this December day. Lovely page.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back