Friday, December 2, 2011

Today

  •   ~ I'm going to remind my kids that I'm here for them and tell them how precious they are to me
  • ~ I am going to try to have more patience
  • ~ I'm going to take time to go for a walk
  • ~ I'm going to focus on being grateful and present in the moment
  • ~ I'm going to do my day 2 drawing for 30 Days of Drawing
  • ~ I’m going to try to go to Home School Group today
  • ~ I'm going to go to bed early and get some rest
But it's also about what I'm not going to do:
Today,
~ I'm not going to be angry
~ I'm not going to be hard on myself or others
~ I'm not going to eat things that make me feel bad
~ I'm not going to stress about not doing enough
~ I'm not going to be short with my kids or my husband
~ I'm not going to feel sorry for myself
~ I'm not going to be sad

  • Today I'm realizing that the not-to-do's are as important as the to-do's. Actually more important because it's about my attitude, focus and appreciation today. And everyday.
  • I borrowed this idea from My Chicka Boom and changed it up a little bit.
This month I will have a different post sponsor each week. This week's sponsor is Shabby Fabrics.
Go on over and check them out and let them know that I sent you. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back