Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Great Gifts

I wanted to showcase my monthly sponsor post different this month and show a few great gift ideas. The are great for any crafter on your list.

 

From Shabby Fabrics I would love to be gifted the Applique Kit. The Basic Kit includes the following: Stiletto, Turning Tool, 2 oz. bottle of Roxanne Glue-Baste-It, 50 sheets of C. Jenkins Freezer Paper (which can be put through a printer), a Loew-Cornell stipple brush for applying your spray starch, a case of 16 Straw Needles, and the Shabby Fabrics Applique Guide - a step-by-step photo guide of Jennifer Bosworth's own applique technique which explains how to use each of the above items. This kit is well worth the money! Only $56.00.

From The Fat Quarter Shop, I would have to say a 12 pound fabric grab bag would make me happy. It includes 20-25 yards of fabric and is on sale for only $55.99 .

The Fat Quarter Shop also sells a Pattern Grab Bag  that is one sale for only $24.00.

You should go and check out my lovely sponsors today and check a few gifts off that Chirstmas List.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back