Monday, September 12, 2011

Fat Quarter Shop Sponsor


The Fat Quarter Shop has the special place of being our first sponsor. I only take sponsors that I feel like are a good fit for A Southern Lady's Ramblings and for you the readers. I really like the collections from The Fat Quarter Shop and I know that you will find something you like when you visit their site. They have lots of new items in the shop this month and I would like to share a few of my favorites from their new items.


  The Fat Quarter Shop has a great selection of pre-cuts that will make your projects a breeze. You can also go and Like their Facebook Page for special offers and discounts, let them know that I sent you, when you head over.

You can also go to The Fat Quarter's blog The Jolly Jabber and follow them with GFC , they offer great giveaways and project ideas. Let them know that I sent you.

Don't Forget to Enter to Win A Me and My Sister Designs Charm Pack (2 Winners it ends 9/14)

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back