Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ribbon Organization

DSC00601
I love ribbon even though I don't mention it much here. I have a thing for Hobby Lobby's Ribbon Sachets. They are bags of 15 strips of ribbon that are 2 yards each, for a total of 30 yards of assorted ribbon. The price only $1.99 per bag. My local Hobby Lobby has been out for weeks and just had gotten some in on a recent visit, so I had to pick up a couple or 3. They are such a good deal that I just couldn't pass them up. Look after the break for a great way of organizing your stash.
DSC00595
Because the do not come on spools I had to come up with a way to organize them and be able to see what I have without digging through a basket full of mess. 
DSC00596
So I started looking around for something to use and came across some chipboard sheets that I have had for ages. They are thick and very strong to hold up to wrapping the ribbon around them. I decided to use some masking tape to secure the ends but I did not worry about taping the end that I started with. 
DSC00597
After sorting all of my ribbons by color as I was wrapping with about 30 min worth of work. I have a very nice ribbon collection and I will be able to find the exact color that I need with just a glance. I need to find a nice basket to store them in and my ribbon organization will be complete. 

DSC00600
Don't Forget to Enter to Win A Me and My Sister Designs Charm Pack (2 Winners it ends 9/14)

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back