Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Scribbles 3D Paints

221

Ok I think that I am totally hooked on the Scribbles 3D paint. I love how I can outline everything that I paint and it really makes it pop. I want to share another project that I have made using this one supply.

Have you ever looked at your stash of fabric and just really felt tired of it and wanted something new? I know that I am not the only one that feels this way. Well I decided to take some of the Crystal Gel colors and change up some of my fabric. Here is how it turned out.

007

I love how it turned out. All I did was follow the design that was one the fabric already. Just doing this one little step I ended up with a very unique one-of-a-kind fabric that I can use for any project that comes to mind. now I just have to decide what to make with it. (this is the hard part) Scribbles 3D Paint is great to work with and very easy. I like how if can be used just like another drawing tool.

005

Here is a close up of the design. I really like the way it turned out.

Check out I Love To Create for more ideas using Scribbles 3D Paint.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun idea to give throw pillows and things some dimension! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back