Thursday, September 1, 2011

This Week

DSC00518

I have been super busy the past few days getting ready for my  “A Southern Lady’s Designs” Open House. I have the glue gun burns to prove it. DSC00524

I haven’t counted them but I know that I have made a lot. They will be made into headbands, pins, and hair clips.

I have been cutting 2 1/2”  strips for so long that my hand hurt. I really could use an Accuquilt  Go! Baby at a time like this. The Go! 2 1/2” strip die would be so much help. I really love the Go! Ric-Rac die I have a great project that I can make with that one too. Another one of my favorites is the Go! Funky Flowers, This one would make a great layered flower for a pin or hair clip. I also think that it would be a beautiful applique on a skirt or shirt.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back