This week has been a week of blessings for my family. On Monday there was an unexpected check in the mail. My husband was given extra work and then just yesterday we opened the mail again and there was TWO checks that we did not expect. The Dr.’s office had overcharged on a couple of procedures that my husband had and they sent 2 refund checks one from each visit. God is blessing in more ways than one. I have prayed for a peace in my home and to help my husband with worry. Each of these have been answered.
I know that God can do anything, we just have to be bold and ask. We must remember that it may not happen on our timeline but if we wait on the promise he will bring it in his time.
I have a promise box sitting on my desk and the first 3 scriptures really seem to fit this situation so I would like to share them with you.
- Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. ----Psalm 50:15
- Whoso harkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quite from fear of evil. ----Proverbs 1:33
- Because he hath set his love upon me, therefor will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. ----Psalm 91:14
- Dear Lord, as we rely on you for our security, may we live so we can help some others find the security they need.
- Father, give me the wisdom you have promised to those who seek you.
- Lord, help me always to look to you in any difficult situation, knowing that whatever my need, you will in some way supply it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." ~ ~ Matthew 5:7