Sunday, July 31, 2011

REVIEW: 101 Patchwork Projects + Quilts

101 Patchwork Projects + Quilts, 2011
I bought a copy of Quilting Daily’s 101 Patchwork Projects + Quilts (for 40% off at my local Borders) and I hope to start working through a few of them. I was really inspired to use my stash when I saw this magazine. What I think tis great about this magazine is that all of the projects show have “full size” patterns. this saves so much time , I just have to trace them and they are ready to cut.


PT1100_TOC

I really like the new feature that Interweave has I didn't have to take a picture of the table of contents to share. They have it built into their site so that it really makes it easy to share here.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back