Saturday, July 30, 2011

Loyalty Card Holder

DSC00257
I found this cute pattern on Grosgrain during their free pattern a day during the month of April. I didn’t have a working printer so I couldn’t print the pattern. Well as of this week I have a working printer and I decided that I really wanted to make one. I changed it up and used Velcro instead of a magnetic snap because it was what I had on hand. I really am trying to use what I have for a while. I have such a good fabric stash, but this fabric is one I picked up at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago. I fussy cut this fabric to get the large motif to be centered on the flap.
DSC00263
I have only half filled it . I know that It will be full soon. Smile
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee." ~ ~ Isaiah 41:10

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is super cute!!

Dollie

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

That's adorable. More the Merrier Monday will be open until Wednesday at midnight. I would love for you to stop by and link up your card holder. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Such holders for loyalty card has lot of benefits..they not only organizes cards but saves them from crumbling....



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back