Friday, December 31, 2010

For your Inspiration

SSPX0056
I thought that today I will send out at post to inspire you for the new year. I hope that you enjoy these links just as much as I have over the past few months.

(in)courage I love the uplifting post from this site. I have the post sent to my e-mail so that I am able to get them as soon as they are posted.
Joy’s Hope Wonderful Stories and inspiring reads
Dispatch from LA Beautiful Art Journals and the home to the Remains of the Day Class
A Beautiful Mess Lovely blog
Ali Edwards I loved participating in the Daily December Project on her blog.
Alisa Burke Great ideas for mixed media projects.
I love to create great projects
Building Something Good A new find for me
Jessica Stewart Another new find
One Pretty Thing hundreds of links to various tutorials from around the blog world.
Stacy Sews Great projects (check out the archives)
Sewing Republic great projects
Nelly's Junk Drawer Lovely blog

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back