Friday, December 31, 2010

Scrapbook Sketch # 1

sketch1I have created some scrapbook sketches and I will be posting one per week. I will also be posting links to the free page elements that I have found around the web that I use in my digital pages. 

sketch 1 WITH PHOTOSHere is the page that I created with the sketch above. As you can see the journaling and title block have a sheer overlay to help the text to pop off the page. There are different ways to interpret the sketch so I can’t wait to see what you all create with this one. I have a few more that I will be sharing with you over the next few weeks. I hope that you all enjoy working with this sketch. Let me know what you think. The paper that is used for this page is from the Happy Go Lucky  kit  from the Shabby Princess.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back