Monday, October 30, 2017

My Crazy Week



Monday, was a crazy day to start the work week. It rained so much in such a short amount of time. It started about 11 and ended about 1 and we got over 2 inches of rain in that short time. 

Tuesday, it was starting to feel like fall weather so I just the perfect evening to make chili for dinner. 

Wednesday, The first sock was almost ready for putting in the afterthought heel. I love how the yarn is working up. 

Wednesday Night,  I baked my first Gluten Free Cake from scratch. It looks so pretty and the icing is delicious, but I have to wait until Thursday to try the cake at Anastasia’s Birthday Dinner. 

Wednesday Night,  After the cake I had to do something to keep my mind off wanting to try it. So I turned to my Craftsy App and watched part of a sock knitting class. I really like watching Craftsy and knitting. 


Thursday Night, Anastasia turned 17. My baby girl is 17 oh my goodness it seems like just yesterday she was born. I finally understand why people say that. When you have children time seems to fly by. 

Friday, I have the afterthought heel placement and and I am almost ready to start on the toe, but it will have to wait until after work. We went out to dinner for Anastasia’s and my Mom’s Birthdays and I forgot to take a picture.

Saturday,  The new chicken coop is coming along good. Tim started it on Friday and by the end of the day it was almost fully finished. It looks so good, and I know our hens will love their new home. 

Saturday Night, the first sock is done and I don’t know if I really like it or not. I think I might rip it out and redo it. I am thinking making some boot socks and making the cuff, heel and toe a different color. This way I can make these into boot socks. I am thinking about using the say stitch pattern that I used for the leg warmer pattern that is available on Ravelry to download for free. 

Sunday, In the move I some how lost my swift, so this is the way that I have to wind my yarn up. It takes forever and when I have a lot of yarn to wind it seems like I will never get it done. I was winding up my latest KnitPicks order. 

Sunday Evening, I got 4 caked up, and I need o finish two more, I am planning on using this  (at least some of it if not all of it) on a sweater for me. I have been knitting accessories long enough I really want to make another sweater. I made each of the girls one when they were in elementary school and I haven’t made another one since. I really would love to make the So Faded sweater but I really just want to knit a cardigan. This is enough to make a sweater it is over 2100 yards and I love the colors. 









No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back