Tuesday, November 22, 2016

This Weeks Plans


It has gotten colder here in Georgia, and I am feeling like hibernating. I only want to curl up with my blanket and sit in front of the heater and grab my knitting and a good book. (Yes I knit and read at the same time.)
My local library is one of the best. I love that I can find so many new books. I always keep a good stack in the living room.

Here is the list of books if you want to check them out: 

I love to read a wide variety of subjects. So this week is nothing new. I have a few fiction books, a cookbook and a history book.
s
I have finished one of the fingerless gloves. I'm excited about this project, I really like the way the colors are working up. I am writing up this patter and I just have to work up the other sizes.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back