Thursday, November 3, 2016

Happy November


 I can't believe that it is November already. This year has really flown by. It is still warm in the afternoons but it is cool in the mornings and evenings.


The local coffee shop has become one of my favorite places. They have the best dark roast coffee. If you had told me this time last year I would be drinking dark roast I would have laughed. I always thought it would be bitter and taste burned, but I do have to say it is rich and smooth and not at all bitter or burnt tasting. They have a wonderful berry muffin that is so full of fruit it just falls apart in your mouth.


I am enjoying walking and exploring the park in my little town. The cooler temps have really made me want to explore and enjoy the outside. This bench has really been a fun place to just go and sit to knit or read a good book. I have to get a bench for our farm. I love it.


Every time I see the swings It makes me think back to when my girls were little and how much they loved the swings. They still do now but now they won't even get near them if anyone else is around. 


I have been pattern knitting so much lately that I really need to get some finished so that they can be published. I am really looking forward to letting a few of these out into the world. I have also been knitting sitting on my little porch that is outside of what will be my bedroom. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back