Wednesday, October 5, 2016

New yarn stashed



I got this yarn from a lady on Ravelry and I am very excited to work up a new design with it. It is the same base yarn as the yarn I used for my Leg Warmers. This colorway is called Fig Tart. It has some dark chocolate color along with light pinks and greens with a little yellow thrown into the mix. 


I can't wait to see how this works up. Since it is a hand-painted yarn I don't know if it will pool. I plan on knitting up a swatch to see how it will work up. I am thinking about making a pair of long finger-less gloves with the same stitch pattern that I used for the legwarmers .  


This a Shawl in a ball from Lion Brand and I am planning on using it to knit up a new pattern that I have designed. I will also add 4 of the bon bon yarns to it to add some stripes of color. 


I love these little Bon Bons from Lion Brand, they are going to be split into 2 sets and then made up into shawls 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back