Friday, March 4, 2016

Glimpses of my Life Week 10


It has been a super busy week this week. I feel like I have had a week of Mondays. I have so much to do and a few deadlines that are coming up. I am trying to get everything done but I feel like I have so much to do that I can't get anything done. 


I am taking part in the Creative Bug March Monthly Drawing Challenge, and I am having fun so far. These are a couple of the ones that I have done this week. I am also going back and doing the January challenge as well. I am working in a very small book so that this is a quick project and I don't fell like I have to draw a full page. 




I am working on another coloring book and this one is going to be full of quotes. I am really excited about this one and I love creating each of the words by hand. 


My third coloring book is in my hands now. It has live on Amazon for a couple of weeks now and I have one in my hands. I am so excited that all of the copies of my first printing have sold out. I am working on finalizing the opening of my wholesale company, and I have a new line of products that I can't wait to be able to show it to the world. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back