Monday, January 18, 2016

Making Goals that Work

This is the first of our series on Making Goals that Work.  These post will be apart of the Let's Talk Business post that is posted every Monday. I hope that you enjoy these post and will share them with your friends. You can share the post on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest with the buttons at the bottom of the post


Today it is all about making goals that work. I always spend a week in December working on my goals for the year. I am not a new years resolution person. I am more about make goals and breaking them down into steps that can be completed so that I know that I am moving toward something, and that each step is helping me to achieve that goal. 

I have created a template for you today to help you plan your goals. This template will help you get started putting your goals down on paper. You can download the PDF here

Once you put at least 5 goals down for the fist year and 4 for your lifetime, break each goal down into steps that need to be taken to achieve them. Try to break them down into the smallest steps that you can and then put each step on your calendar so that you have a deadline to get them finished. Let me know if you use this and I would love to see your goals. It you post to social media please tag me @ASouthernLadysR and use the hashtag #LTBwithASouthernLady


No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back