Friday, January 8, 2016

Glimpses of My Life Week 2



The seed catalogs have starting coming in my mailbox, and I am so excited about planting seeds and having a big garden this year. Since we have moved onto the farm I can just picture the areas that I will be planting. I have dreamed of a big field of flowers for cutting and a big herb garden area full of healing herbs. I love using fresh herbs for cooking and for teas. 


I was sick for a while this week with vertigo and so working for me consisted of sitting in bed with my iPad and stylus. I was about to get a few new coloring pages designed and they are almost ready for posting to the Etsy shop. I was very excited that I could get so much accomplished working with the iPad and a few of my favorite apps. 

This is one if the completed pages that I printed samples of. I am very excited to have so many new pages and I hope this book will be listed on Amazon very soon. 


In my graphic design business I create a lot of different types of design work and I was excited to see this sign installed for the local youth house. This was a design that I had a lot of fun creating. 

on the way to take my daughter to school yesterday. I was greeted with two rainbows. I thought it was so pretty because there hadn't been any rain that morning. 
If you would like to stay updated on our latest post and features sign up for our newsletter. We will be including a monthly freebie for newsletter subscribers only.
You can sign up here:

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back