Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Getting Creative with A Southern Lady Painted Hope


This is the first post of my weekly series called Let's Get Creative. I will be posting a new creative post each Wednesday to help you get creative along with me. I hope that you enjoy this painting fast forward.


Today I wanted to share a video with you. This is a cross that I painted a few months back. It has a lot of layers and the color goes from bright to pastel right before your eyes. I really enjoyed painting this cross and it has inspired me to create a lot more of them.
I started out just playing with supplies to see how they would work on the wooden cross.

Here is a list of the supplies that I used.



I love to add lots of layers to my pieces and sometimes I even add journaling to the first few layers knowing that they will be covered up. This really lets me add something that is personal to each piece even thought I know that it will never be read. This is a piece that I hope will inspire you to add a little hope to your every day. 

If you would like to stay updated on our latest post and features sign up for our newsletter. We will be including a monthly freebie for newsletter subscribers only.
You can sign up here:

I will see you again next Wednesday with another edition of Getting Creative with A Southern Lady.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back