Monday, July 6, 2015

iPad Art

 

I took the leap this past week to the digital art world. I have been creating art on the computer for a few years now and I love the flexibility of using Abobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I have been watching some beautiful art being created using the apps that are out there for the iPad. So when the opportunity came along for me to get and iPad I though it was the perfect time to do so.

Over the next few weeks I will be sharing the apps that I am trying and how each one vary. This is a fun learning experience for me and so I want to share it with you me readers. I am blogging from my iPad rightnow using the Blogsy app.

The Rain rain go away image was created with the app Paper by 53

The drawing above was created with the Sketches app. This is an app that has layers. When you creat your drawing with layers it will export each layer so that you can work with it in vector format.

 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back