I used some sharpie markers to color plain white labels to use in my planner I thought I would share them here and give you a few tips:
- Store your Sharpies point side down and this will keep the tip very juicy.
- Use fresh ones and color over each a few times to get good coverage.
- Let them dry overnight before you use them and they will stick better.
- Keep a paper towel handy to wipe up the backing paper
- When coloring the reinforcement labels make sure you have a piece of paper under it. (see last picture to see what happened to my table because I didn't do this.