Monday, August 11, 2014

Make It In Design Summer School

Last week was spent playing with pattern and creating mock-ups for the Make It In Design Summer School. 
I wanted to share what I have been working on today. 
This design took a while but I really like how it turned out. I created on the image and then changed the scale just a bit to create and overall pattern that I felt fit the requirements. 



 
This one took me a lot longer than any of the other assignments. I couldn't decide on just one pattern so I ended up with three and and created these mock-ups to go along with it. 

I have been working on a few other projects but can't share them just now. Really excited when I can. 
I also created a new portfolio site with a bunch of my designs. You can check it out here.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back