Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Paper Kits Coming Soon


I have been busy collecting papers and other items for my new paper kits. each of these kits will be limited editions as soon as they are sold out I will not make more of these exact kits. 

Here is a closeup of the kit above. 

Another close up of the first kit. 

The second kit that I have created is a instant collection of vintage pages. This kit contains 3 sheets each from 12 different books. These will also be a limited edition. I will be making 6 different versions of this kit and they will also be listed later this week. Some of the kits will have a few pages from other kits but over all each of these kits will contain pages from different sorces. 

Here is a close up of come of the pages in the first kit. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back