Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Blanket In The Works


I started this blanket back on Feb 20 on the way to Anastasia's State Cattle Show. I had a bunch of yarns that I had purchased for scarves, and I wanted to use it for a project that I can use all year. 

So here are the details:

Crochet Hook Size K
10 Skeins of #4 size yarn I used a few different brands for this. Ie. Loops and Threads Impeccable or Red Heart Soft 

Pattern:
Chain 163
Row 1: Dc in the 3rd chain from the hook and Dc across. Change colors 
Row 2: Chain 3 Dc in same space , Dc across. Change colors 
Repeat this until you have used every color 3 times. 
The next part uses the same stitches but you only change colors every other row. And do this until you have used each color 3 times. 

This is the part that I am working on now and I will give you an update as soon as I decide if I am going to change color repeat again. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back