Monday, December 9, 2013

Daily December Day 8

Today was a gray and rainy day. It was cold and windy as well. Started to day with Sunday School and then Church. After Church we stayed for Shae to practice for the Christmas play.
I decided it would be a good day to stay at home and cook instead of going to to eat. (We normally go out to eat with my parents on Sundays after Church) 
I cooked bbq chicken, corn and green beans with Hawaiian rolls and lemon meringue pie. 
Then we spent the afternoon curled up on the couch and watched Christmas movies. 
I can't just sit and watch a movie so I finished this chartreuse scarf and started a hot pink one.  I have had so many request to but them I am making a bunch to show. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back